ATRON AC 207
Water-based alkaline defluxing agent for sensitive metals
ATRON® AC 207 is specifically designed to operate at low concentration levels. The product was developed to improve the cleaning performance and bath life of traditional surfactant-based cleaners and is particularly gentle on sensitive metals. ATRON® AC 207 can be used in processes with high as well as medium pressure in inline and batch cleaning systems.
Advantages compared to other cleaners:
- Due to its mild formulation and the low operating concentration, the cleaning agent demonstrates a superior level of material compatibility with sensitive metals such as aluminum, brass, nickel, etc.
- Excellent cleaning performance, even at low concentrations and temperatures
- Allows for a quicker removal of a wide variety of the latest lead-free and eutectic flux residues
- Ensures a void-free underfill by removing all tacky fluxes from Flip Chips
- Increased wire bonding quality for power modules due to excellent flux removal
- 3 to 10 times longer bath life than traditional surfactant-based cleaners
- Gentle formula leaves solder joints and pads shiny and bright
- Extremely low VOC levels