Solvent-based dewaxing product for lenses, PCBs and power electronics
ZESTRON DW is a solvent-based cleaning agent designed to remove wax residues from lenses, electronic assemblies, ceramic hybrids, power modules, and leadframes.
Advantages compared to other cleaners:
- ZESTRON® DW shows good hydrophobic solvency power similar to aromatic (i.e. toluene) and halogenated (i.e. methylene dichloride) solvents
- Completely distillable. Suitable for one chamber vapor degreasing processes with vacuum distillation and a vapor rinsing step
- Surfactant-free and dries residue-free
- Excellent for water-free applications, especially when rinsing with water is not an option. However, rinsing with water is also possible
- Due to its very low surface tension, ZESTRON DW works exceptionally well for cleaning capillary spaces, i.e. underneath low stand-off components