Solvent for defluxing in semi-aqueous processes
Solvent-based cleaning agent designed to remove all types of flux residues from electronic assemblies, ceramic hybrids, power electronics (power modules, leadframe-based discrete components, power LEDs) and packages (Flip Chips(CMOS). The product is characterized by its high cleaning performance and bath loading capability ensuring an extremely long bath life.
Advantages compared to other cleaners:
- High bath loading capability of ZESTRON® FA+ ensures extended bath life
- The cleaning medium does not require any specific explosion-proof environment
- Due to the surfactant-free formulation, ZESTRON® FA+ can be easily rinsed
- Increased wire bonding/molding quality for power modules, leadframe-based discrete components and Power LEDs
- Ensures a void-free underfill and improves the image resolution by removing all tacky fluxes from Flip Chips/CMOS
- ZESTRON® FA+ has been EMPF Phase II tested and MIL approved
- This cleaning medium is listed in the ESA "list of declared materials"