ATRON® AC 207, based on the FAST® Technology, is a cleaning agent specifically designed to operate at low concentration levels. The product was developed to improve the cleaning performance and bath life of traditional surfactant-based cleaners and is compatible with sensitive metals. ATRON® AC 207 can be used in processes with high and medium pressure inline as well as batch cleaning systems.
Advantages compared to other surfactant cleaners:
- Due to its mild formulation and the low operating concentration, the cleaning agent demonstrates a superior level of material compatibility with sensitive metals such as aluminum, brass, nickel, etc.
- Excellent cleaning performance, at low concentrations and temperatures
- Allows for a quicker removal of a wide variety of the latest lead-free and eutectic flux residues
- Exceptionally longer bath life (3 to 10 times) than traditional surfactant-based cleaners
- Gentle formulation leaves solder joints and pads shiny and bright