VIGON® A 250, based on the MPC® Technology (Micro Phase Cleaning), is an aqueous-based cleaning agent designed specifically for low and medium pressure spray-in-air processes with long exposure times. It is recommended for removing a wide range of flux residues from electronic assemblies. VIGON® A 250‘s mild formulation is particularly gentle on all solder joints and materials.
Advantages compared to other surfactant cleaners:
- Specifically developed for batch cleaning applications
- Ability to remove a wide range of flux residues
- Excellent material compatibility, even with long contact times
- High bath loading capacity ensures an extended bath life, low maintenance costs and reduced costs per cleaned part
- Surfactant-free formulation prevents the formation of white residues on cleaned parts as well as cleaning equipment and eliminates time consuming surfactant monitoring
- Mild formulation results in shiny solder joints and low ionic contamination values