VIGON® RC 303 is a water-based cleaning agent specifically developed to remove all types of baked-on flux residues from reflow ovens and wave solder systems. Also, it removes re-condensed fluxes and emissions from condensation traps and heat exchangers.
As the successor to VIGON® RC 101, VIGON® RC 303 delivers improved cleaning performance along with increased operator safety.
Advantages of VIGON® RC 303 compared to other cleaners:
- Improved cleaning performance
- Direct application to warm surfaces (40-50°C / 104-122°F) possible as a result of no flash point
- Decreased soaking time improves overall cleaning process and minimizes equipment downtime
- Excellent material compatibility with aluminum and epoxy surfaces
- Improved formulation with reduced VOC emissions
- Environmentally friendly
- Low odor
Advantages of cleaning with VIGON® RC 303 in wave solder systems:
- Reduced cleaning agent consumption compared to IPA
- Operator safety improved as a result of no flashpoint and lower VOC emissions