VIGON® PE 190A, based on the MPC® Technology (Micro Phase Cleaning), is an aqueous-based, alkaline cleaning agent specifically developed for the use in spray-in-air equipment. VIGON® PE 190A removes flux residues from PCBs as well as power electronics including leadframes, discrete devices, power modules, and power LEDs. The cleaning agent provides exceptional results removing oxidation and stains from copper surfaces while ensuring material compatibility in preparation for subsequent processes such as wire/adhesive bonding and molding.
Advantages compared to other cleaners:
- Excellent defluxing performance for PCBs and power electronics with low-standoff components
- Exceptional cleanliness results with heavily oxidized and stained Cu surfaces
- Retains activated copper surfaces over an extended period of time without risk of reoxidation
- Broad material compatibility with sensitive metals and dies
- No flash point, thus applicable in all non-explosion proof spray-in-air equipment