Our experienced analytics team has processed more than 1000 cases and has the highest quality analytical equipment at its disposal. In this way, it quickly and flexibly conducts a detailed risk, failure as well as root cause analysis and develops corrective measures. Rely on our competence and experience.
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM/EDS)
- Field emission device generates clear surface images
- BSE-images (backscattered electrons) show element contrast and provide the surface composition
- EDS (Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy) and area mapping determine the element distribution
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Point analysis in the microscope and extraction analysis
- Infrared mapping to display surfaces
- Reference database (> 300 cases)
Ion Chromatography (IC)
- Anion and cation detection
- Selective detection of organic acids or activators
- Reference database
(> 500 cases)
- Electrical defect analysis (delamination, voids) in protective systems (moulding compounds, potting, coating)
▶ Fast and feasible. In just four steps.
Free of charge and nonbinding initial discussion on the problem
Systematic and confidential Approach
Detailed Interpretation of analytical results
Specific recommendations of action for minimizing risk or avoiding the failure
Your benefit: We always interpret the analysis results taking the system context into account and develop remedial measures that can be economically implemented! Would you like to find out more? Contact us!