HYDRON® WS 400 is a FAST® Technology based aqueous cleaning agent specifically designed to remove water soluble (WS) flux residues from electronic assemblies and is compatible with sensitive metals. Applied at low concentrations (3% to 5%), the cleaning agent has been specifically developed to penetrate the capillary spaces underneath low standoff components where DI-water only applications can no longer provide reliable cleanliness levels. Also, it effectively removes RMA and No Clean flux residues at increased concentrations up to 15%.
Advantages compared to other surfactant cleaners:
- Fast removal of a wide variety of the latest water soluble (WS) flux residues
- Designed for use with WS pastes/fluxes at lower concentrations 3% to 5%
- Non-foaming formula that does not promote “white scaling”
- Gentle formulation leaves solder joints and pads shiny and bright
- Specifically formulated for excellent compatibility with aluminum and epoxy surfaces
- Low odor