HYDRON SE 220
pH-neutral electronics cleaner for defluxing power electronics and packages
Water-based, single-phase cleaning agent specifically developed for the use in dip tank processes. HYDRON® SE 220 reliably removes flux residues from all kind of semiconductor electronics, such as leadframes, discrete devices, power modules and power LEDs as well as flip chip or CMOS, i.e. after die attach, and wafer.
Advantages compared to other semiconductor electronics cleaners:
- Due to its single-phase formulation, HYDRON® SE 220 can be easily processed and provides excellent performance in dip tank processes
- It can be easily rinsed off with DI-water without leaving any residues
- The cleaning agent is pH-neutral, therefore provides excellent material compatibility, specifically with dies, no attack of chip passivations
- HYDRON® SE 220 provides stainless, activated copper surfaces for subsequent processes such as wire bonding, moulding and adhesive bonding and retains these activated surfaces over a temporary storage time
- The cleaning agent has no flash point and thus can be applied in dip tank equipment without explosion proof
- HYDRON® SE 220 is also recommended for defluxing after wafer bumping in single-wafer processing equipment and centrifugal cleaning.